Anti-Pesto Bugkillers is seeking a Pest/Termite Control Service Technician Helper
Are you afraid of creepy crawlies? If yes, you won't like this job. If no, read on.
* Do you like being the expert?
* Do you enjoy the http://www.ct.gov/dph/cwp/view.asp?a=3140&q=405378 outdoors?
* Do you like solving problems?
If you answered yes to all three questions, you might just be the person we are seeking.
Businesses and home owners throughout the Tampa Bay metropolitan area, rely on Anti-Pesto Bugkillers to protect their health and property from pests and other vermin. Our customers know we utilize the latest pest management solutions while respecting our environment.
Our Service Technicians/Helpers are responsible for delivering our high quality services to their residential and commercial customers. Starting and finishing times each day can vary depending on customer requirements, especially during our busy season from May through October.
If you like the idea of working for a family-owned business that truly cares about its employees and customers, we offer:
*Hourly wage $9.00 - $11.00 per hour - make $14-16.00 average when promoted to Technician
* Health and dental insurance
* Paid holidays and vacation
* Paid training
* Advancement opportunities
To qualify for consideration, you must meet these requirements:
* High school https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?user=BedBugServicesofOzon diploma or GED
* 21 years of age
* Valid Florida drivers license with no moving violations for the last 2 years
* Pass drug screening test
* Pinellas county resident preferred
Anti-Pesto Bugkillers is an EOE, and a drug-free work place.
To apply Click Hereand fill out the pre-employment application
No phone calls please